Tuesday, June 16, 2009

General blog

haven't post for a while so I should put up some updates... we went through a tough month but finally nobody is sick now. Cyrus is happily back to his child care and growing faster than ever. We were told his height is at 80 percentile, though the weight is at 25 percentile due to the illness he just gone thru. He's much more talkative now and very demanding at times. Seems like he will certainly grow into somebody who knows very well what he wants. Last week as Kristie's breast milk supply started to dwindle, we decided to start a transition plan for Cyrus to change to formula. He refused violently at first, even go without drinking milk for a day. The 3rd day we finally change to another brand and that really helped. He's happily taking 50-60% of formula mixed in now.

What else is new other than the baby? ha, I started to get back to PC gaming again. as incredible as it may sounds, I allocated every Friday night to playing some games. Going through my poor game collections, the oldest game that I haven't played through is Prince of Persia 2 Warrior within from 2004! but I am not crazy about that game much... started from trying to finish Half-life 2 Episode 2 :-) Then I will be onto you, Big daddy in Bioshock (alright alright, I know big sister is coming out in BioShock 2. haven't played any games != haven't been updating myself with game news)

job is going well, so far, I've been able to research and learn quite a bit of programming and technologies stuffs, while my recent promotion gets the paycheck thicker = happy. I have to say I am pretty sick of just doing research all week without any outcome tho. I want to get something out that works!

Anyway, nice time. peace out.

No comments: