Wednesday, June 02, 2004

New notebook computer

I ordered a brand new ultra light notebook from BestBuy.com a week ago. The delivery was made very fast although I was not able to actually get it four days after the product was delivered (Major delay was made since I live in an address different from my billing address and I relied on my landlord's son to retrieve all my mails/shipments for me...)
It is an Averatec 3200 Series and I am very happy about this laptop since it is sooo small and light (1 inch thin and 4.5 lbs) even though the battery life is a bit shorter than other similiar products (longest so far I can get only 2 hours and 50 minutes) and the machine is extremely hot during intensive computation and optical drive read/writing. I am still installing all the software including sharing 20 GB of hard drive space with Knoppix Linux.

No comments: